COMING Q1 2023
RF 135mm F1.8L IS USM
Be a depth-of-field genius
Make your mark and shoot wide open with a lens that inspires. The RF 135mm F1.8L IS USM encourages you to look beyond the normal and pick out super sharp detail. Thanks to RF technology with precision optics, advanced image stabilisation and L-series build quality you can have it all – so be a depth-of-field genius.
A fast aperture telephoto with great versatility
Capture flattering portraits and details with outstanding subject separation thanks to a longer 135mm focal length and a fast f/1.8, nine-blade aperture, with remarkable depth-of-field control for beautiful bokeh.
Superb image quality, right across the frame
Count on the sharpest possible images thanks to three UD glass elements plus ASC and Super Spectra coatings while a Fluorine layer on the front element guards against dust and dirt.
An outstanding low light performer
Keep on shooting when light levels are against you thanks to a 5.5-stop Optical Image Stabilizer that increases to 8-stops with in body stabilisation on a compatible EOS R series camera.
Handling that is second nature
Stay in the moment and be at one with the lens thanks to two custom Lens Function Buttons and a Lens Control Ring that allows fine tuning and control of critical settings, plus focus breathing correction when shooting video.
Strong, silent, dependable
Shoot it in any situation, even close up, to 0.7m (0.26x magnification). It’s an L-series lens with advanced weather sealing – and with a Nano USM motor it’s virtually silent, too.
- 135mm focal length: Compresses the image for flattering portraits and increased subject separation.
- 5-stop Optical Image Stabilizer: Shoot confidently in low light
- 8 maximum aperture: For low light performance and shallow depth of field
- L-series: Outstanding optical design and construction
- UD elements: For exceptionally sharp images with reduced chromatic aberrations
- Nano USM motor: For smooth, fast and near-silent operation
- ASC (Air Sphere Coating): To prevent flare and ghosting
- Lens Function Buttons: Convenient and customisable for additional control, default to AF-stop
- Lens control ring: For extra control over ISO, aperture and shutter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.